A Career advice to those interested in SAP

Greetings everyone, my name is Willie Greer, and at the moment I am a member of the SAP Club of Southeastern Wisconsin , as well as unemp...

Greetings everyone, my name is Willie Greer, and at the moment I am a member of the SAP Club of Southeastern Wisconsin, as well as unemployed. I have an Associate in Applied Science degree in Software Application & Programming, a Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology Project Management, and a member of the only SAP club in Wisconsin that was started in my instructor’s small living room. Although, we have grown a bit and now have our club meetings/SAP studies at a Technical school in Greenfield, Wisconsin.
I got started in SAP Basis three years ago as an interesting study into learning about other new form of technology that was being to peak in my area from a workshop for SAP done by now my SAP club founder, a Mr. Joseph Martinez. For those whom wish to make a career out of SAP, let me give you some advice.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images